Our body takes 9 months to slowly change and adapt to the presence of a baby. After birth the changes seem faster but still require time and care. Get back into shape safely while enjoying some relaxed & playful time with your baby and other new mothers in this series of 4 postnatal classes.
– Regain tone in your pelvic floor and core with original practices and micro-movements
– Give a boost to your new mother wellbeing through physical, emotional, mental and spiritual aspects of yoga
– Get ready to go back to your normal practice through adapted asanas and exercises that ensure optimal spinal alignment through the postnatal year, from supine, raised sitting, all fours and prone positions, to classic sitting, kneeling and standing postures
– Learn ‘off the mat’ yoga practices that can be used in your daily life while caring for your baby
– Enjoy some relaxed and playful time with your baby
** All practices are suitable for every mother, even after Caesarean births. You can join from 3 weeks after birth (or 6 in case of C-section) and until 6 months after.
COMING UP NEXT
Due to my own pregnancy the classes are currently suspended. Sorry!